TANGIT thread sealant 180 m, rollCode: TANGIT180M
Product detailed description
Thread seal TANGIT 180 m, coil
Polyamide thread covered with an inert protective paste, which is packed in an ergonomically suitable plastic package and used to seal pipe threads. This product is also suitable for sealing drinking water and gas pipes. Provides immediate sealing immediately after installation. Suitable for metal and plastic fittings up to a diameter of 6 inches (cast iron, steel, brass, copper, chrome-plated, nickel-plated and other galvanized surfaces, stainless steel and plastic parts) up to 130 ° C. Suitable for drinking water and wastewater (hot and cold) , gas, compressed air and industrial oils.
- Replaces hemp fiber and PTFE tape
- Resistant to pressures up to 16 bar
- Up to 55% lower costs and up to 45% faster than hemp seals
- The number of turns depends on the thread diameter.
- 180 m package is enough for 400 threads (1/2 "metal threads).
- In the case of joining plastics, twice the number of threads is required.
Follow the instructions in the technical data sheet and safety data sheet.
|Category:||tools and aids for assembly|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!