Avansa 110 CCode: AVANSA 110C
Product detailed description
Avansa 110 C, thermostat for pumps and boiler rooms
The AVANSA 110-C thermostat is designed to control a pump for heating. The role of the thermostat is to switch on the pump when the temperature exceeds the set value and to switch it off if the boiler cools down (due to the boiler going out). This prevents the pump from running excessively, which allows to save electricity (depending on the boiler usage, the saving can be up to 60%) and to extend the life of the pump. This increases reliability and reduces maintenance costs. The switching temperature of the pump is adjusted by means of a potentiometer (in the range of 10...90°C). The pump switches off if the measured temperature drops 5°C below the set temperature. Switching the pump on or off occurs after approx. 30 seconds - this prevents the pump from switching over during sudden temperature changes. The controller has 2 switches in addition to the potentiometer. The first one is used to switch the controller on/off (signalled by a red diode). The second one is used for manual switching on of the pump (green diode).
- Green LED- the device is in automatic function mode, switching on/off the pump depending on the set temperature.
- Green and red LED - the device is in automatic mode, the pump is on regardless of the set temperature. The device is protected by a fuse inside the housing (on the circuit board).
- Supply voltage: 230V 50Hz ±10%
- Temperature setting range: 10...90°C
- Hysteresis: 5 °C
- Power consumption:<2W
- Operating temperature:-10...+50 °C
- Connection cable:3 x 0.7 5mm
- Sensor length: 1.2 m
- Dimensions: 75 x 50 x 132 mm
- Protection level:IP20
|Category:||thermostats pumps and boiler rooms|
|Rozmer balenia (mm):||55/240/160|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!