General terms and conditions of ATRIA.SK online wholesale
4. Withdrawal from the purchase contract A buyer who does not purchase goods in the course of business has the legal right to withdraw from the contract of sale without giving any reason within 14 days of receipt of the goods (natural person only), regardless of whether the goods have been unpacked from the original sealed packaging or have been tested or whether the goods are sent without the original packaging. The following conditions apply for withdrawal within the statutory time limit: " the buyer shall notify the seller as soon as possible of his intention to withdraw from the contract in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to our address, together with the goods, a copy of the invoice and the account number for the refund " the goods shall be sent by registered post and insured, but not by cash on delivery. The sender of the goods must be the same person as the buyer. In the event that the Buyer withdraws from the contract and delivers the goods to the Seller, the Seller shall refund to the Buyer the purchase price already paid, including the costs incurred by the Consumer in ordering the goods, within 14 days of receipt of the withdrawal from the contract and delivery of the goods to the Seller by wire transfer to the Buyer's account designated by the Buyer. The sender must also be the same person as the buyer. In the event that the Buyer fails to comply with the obligation set out in 4a) of these terms and conditions, the withdrawal from the contract of sale shall not be valid and effective and the Seller shall not be obliged to refund the purchase price to the Buyer and shall also be entitled to reimbursement of the costs associated with sending the goods back to the Buyer. Unless otherwise agreed between the Seller and the Consumer, the Consumer may not withdraw from a contract whose subject matter is: (a) the provision of a service, if the performance of the service has begun with the consumer's consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period under paragraphs 1 to 3, (b) the sale of goods or the provision of services the price of which depends on price movements on the financial market which are beyond the control of the seller, (c) the sale of goods made to the specific requirements of the consumer or of goods intended specifically for a single consumer, or of goods which, because of their characteristics, cannot be returned, or of goods which are perishable, (d) the sale of sound or visual recordings or computer programs which have been unpacked by the consumer, (e) the sale of newspapers, magazines and periodicals,
1. Definitions Seller - the operator of the ATRIA.SK online wholesale buyer - a natural or legal person who has entered into a business relationship with the seller goods - products or services offered by the ATRIA.SK online wholesale shop order - a purchase contract on the basis of which the sale of goods is made
2. Order The order is created on the basis of its confirmation during the process of ordering goods in the online store, or when ordering goods by phone or e-mail. By sending the order to the seller, the buyer confirms that he agrees to the terms and conditions of the ATRIA.SK online wholesale ATRIA.SK terms and conditions are an integral part of the order, i.e. the purchase contract.
3. Order cancellation The buyer has the right to cancel the order without giving any reason until the ordered goods are shipped from the warehouse of ATRIA Slovakia, P. Mudroňa 5, Žilina, by email to the address. The Buyer is obliged to indicate the order number, name, e-mail and description of the ordered goods in the cancellation notice. In the event of cancellation of the order referred to in point a) of this Article, the Seller shall not charge the Buyer any fees related to the cancellation of the order. If the Buyer has paid the Seller the purchase price or part of it in time to the cancellation of the order, the Seller shall refund the already paid purchase price or part of it within 14 days from the cancellation of the order by transfer to the Buyer's bank account. The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part of it if the Buyer has provided false or misleading personal data on the order, or if the goods are no longer manufactured or delivered or if the wholesale price has changed significantly. In such a case, the buyer will be informed immediately in order to agree on the next course of action. In the event of cancellation of an order, the Seller shall not charge the Buyer any cancellation fees. In the event that the Buyer has already paid the Seller the purchase price, or part thereof, in the time up to the cancellation of the order, the Seller shall refund the purchase price already paid, or part thereof, within 3 working days of the cancellation of the order by transfer to the Buyer's bank account.
6. Transport charges
The buyer chooses the method of payment when ordering the goods by marking the chosen option. Guaranteed delivery to the delivery address is 24 - 48 hours after the goods are dispatched from the warehouse of ATRIA Slovakia, P. Mudroňa 5, Žilina. Delivery on working days (8-16 hours). Just before delivery, the courier may contact you by phone to arrange a more accurate delivery time. You can pay by bank transfer in advance to our account or by cash on delivery. The customer is only obliged to inspect and accept the parcel if the outer packaging is not damaged in any way. In case of damage to the packaging, you can accept the goods, but you must indicate your reservations in the delivery note. Immediately upon receipt of the shipment, inspect the goods and check the completeness of the packaging, in the event of damage to the goods or incompleteness of the shipment, please report this fact to our telephone numbers or email address. Complaints of mechanical damage to the product or incompleteness of the shipment after signing the delivery note, which are not reported immediately, at the latest within 12 hours, will not be taken into account due to the shipping conditions of the carrier! You can also collect the goods in person at our warehouse in Žilina, by prior telephone agreement. When ordering abroad, the seller will calculate the postage individually, according to the weight of the shipment and the country to which the shipment is sent. For shipment abroad, payment must be made in advance, based on the proforma invoice sent by the seller. The seller has the right to withdraw from the sale or shipment in the event of an incorrect price, caused by an error of the programmer, clerk.
7. Warranty, claims and service
The warranty period is 24 months from the date of conclusion of the contract of sale, unless a different warranty period is specified for specific cases, and runs from the date of receipt of the goods and confirmation of the necessary documents related to the goods by the authorized person. The Buyer is obliged to file a claim with the Seller immediately after the defect has been detected, otherwise the Buyer's right against the Seller to remedy the defect free of charge shall be extinguished. The Buyer shall have the right to claim a warranty from the Seller only for goods that are defective, caused by the manufacturer, supplier or the Seller, are covered by the warranty and were purchased from the Seller. During the warranty period, the Buyer has the right to have the defect rectified free of charge upon presentation of the goods, including accessories, documentation, instructions, to an authorised representative of the Seller, together with proof of payment or a warranty certificate and a brief description of the defect. The right to the warranty shall expire if the defect is caused by mechanical damage to the product caused by the buyer, improper handling of the product, failure to notify obvious defects upon receipt of the goods, use of the goods in conditions that do not correspond to the natural environment of the goods in terms of humidity, chemical and mechanical influences, neglect of care of the goods, damage to the goods by excessive loading, or use in violation of the conditions specified in the documentation, general principles, technical standards or safety regulations, or any other violation of the warranty conditions. Defects caused by natural disasters and the expiry of the warranty period of the goods are also excluded from the warranty. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the item (or parts thereof) caused by use. A shorter lifetime of the product cannot therefore be considered a defect and cannot be claimed. The claimed product must be sent back by post or, if it is an oversized item, by courier service, to our office address, unless otherwise specified by the seller. We will also collect the claimed product in person at the office, by prior telephone arrangement - due to fluctuating working hours. The Seller or a designated person will issue the Buyer with a confirmation of the claim in a suitable form chosen by the Seller, e.g. in the form of an e-mail or in writing. If it is not possible to deliver the confirmation immediately, it must be delivered without undue delay, but at the latest together with the proof of processing of the complaint. The Seller is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint within 3 days from the beginning of the complaint procedure (the day of receipt of the goods complained about), in justified cases, especially if a complex technical assessment of the condition of the goods is required, no later than 30 days from the date of the beginning of the complaint procedure. After determining how to handle the complaint, the seller or a designated person shall handle the complaint immediately; in justified cases, the complaint may also be handled later. However, the handling of the complaint may not take longer than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After the expiry of the period for processing the complaint, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract or to have the goods exchanged for new goods. The customer can claim the warranty at ATRIA Slovensko s.r.o., P. Mudroňa 5, Žilina
Buyer's rights when making a claim:
In the event of a remediable defect, the Buyer has the right to have it remedied free of charge, in a timely and proper manner. The Seller shall decide on the method of removing the defect and shall be obliged to remove the defect without undue delay. The Buyer may demand that the defective item be replaced with a defect-free item instead of the defect being removed (repaired), provided that the Seller does not incur disproportionate costs in relation to the price of the goods or the severity of the defect. In the event of an irremediable defect that prevents the proper use of the item for its intended purpose, the buyer has the right to either replace the item or to withdraw from the contract (refund). If the item has at least three different remediable defects at the same time, each of which prevents proper use, the consumer has the right to exchange the goods or to a refund. The same right shall apply if the same defect, which has been repaired at least twice, occurs a third time within the guarantee period. The complaint is deemed to be settled - if the complaint procedure is concluded by handing over the repaired product, replacing the product, refunding the purchase price of the product, paying a reasonable discount on the price of the product, a written invitation to take over the performance or a reasoned refusal to do so.
Consent to the processing of personal data: Information for data subjects on the processing of personal data pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR"), Article 13 et seq. E-shop personal data information system. Deltastav s.r.o., Mudroňa 5, Žilina 010 01, ID No.: 31577547 and Atria Slovensko, s.r.o., Mudroňa 5, Žilina 010 01, ID No.: 53 430 875. Operator's representative: Not appointed. (Obligation when the controller is not established in the EU.). Contact details of the responsible person: Not appointed. Purposes of processing. Legal basis for processing. This means that the collection of personal data is a legal requirement, a contractual requirement, a requirement to enter into a contract. The data subject is obliged to provide the personal data. Failure to provide personal data would result in failure to fulfil the purpose of the processing. The processing of personal data is not based on GDPR Article 6(1)(f). From what source is the personal data obtained: directly from the data subject. Categories of personal data: Name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail. Set of processing operations with personal data (ticked): [x] obtaining, [x] recording, [x] organizing, [x] structuring, [x] storing, [x] reworking or altering, [x] retrieving, [x] viewing, [x] using, [ ] disclosing (by communication, disclosure, otherwise), [ ] rearranging or combining, [x] restricting, [x] erasing, [x] disposing of. Note: Whether carried out by automated or non-automated means. Recipients or categories of recipients: None. Personal data are not provided to intermediaries. Other recipients (who do not further process the personal data): IT administration. Note: For the purposes of the GDPR, a public authority is not considered a recipient if personal data are provided to it. Transfer of personal data to a third country: Not applicable. Retention period of personal data: 10 years after the end of the processing, unless provided for in the controller's filing system. Legal entitlement of the data subject: The data subject has the right to request from the controller access to his or her personal data, the right to rectification or erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, as well as the right to the accuracy of the personal data. The data subject has the right to object to automated individual decision-making as well as to profiling. The data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of residence. In Slovakia, this is the Office for Personal Data Protection. In the cases referred to in GDPR Article 17, the data subject has the right to erasure (the right to be "forgotten"). Automated decision-making, i.e. a predetermined procedure which is subsequently carried out by automated means: is not implemented by the controller. Profiling, i.e. tracking or predicting behaviour: the controller does not use profiling.
8. Final provisions The relevant provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on Electronic Commerce, the Act on State Control of the Internal Market in Consumer Protection Matters, the Consumer Protection Act 634/1992 Coll. apply to the relations not regulated by these General Terms and Conditions." as amended by subsequent statutory regulations applicable to the Slovak Republic. Any disputes arising out of non-performance of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the Commercial Code or the Civil Code. The Buyer declares that he/she has read these terms and conditions before completing the order and that he/she agrees to them in full. In case of any information, please write to us via the contact form or telephone us on any of the numbers listed in the contacts.