DAB.EVOSTA2 - electronic circulation pumps for heating/air conditioning
ELECTRONIC CIRCULATION PUMPS FOR HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
Electronic circulation pumps EVOSTA2 with synchronous motor with permanent
magnet and frequency converter designed for heating and air conditioning systems.
The EVOSTA2 circulation pump range ensures high efficiency in all applications and
brings significant energy savings. The pump contains an electronic device
for the detection of pressure changes in the system and automatically adapts the performance, which ensures
maximum efficiency with minimum energy consumption.
The EVOSTA 2 circulation pump is also suitable for replacing old three-stage pumps
circulation pumps because it has the same construction length and connection as e.g
VA series and is able to cover a discharge of 4, 5 and 6 meters with one type of pump.
All models have a breather plug and allow manual release of the motor shaft.
The cast iron body has a cataphoresis coating, the casing is made of stainless steel. Waterproof electronics
with protection class IPX5.
EVOSTA 2 has one sequential button for all settings and is equipped with a vent
with a plug for venting the system, and for eventual loosening of the shaft.
- Operating range: from 0.4 to 3.6 m3/h with a discharge of up to 6.9 meters.
- Liquid temperature range: from -10 °C to 110 °C
- Working pressure: 10 bar (1000 kPa).
- Degree of protection: IPX5
- Insulation class: F
- Installation: with a horizontal position of the motor shaft
- Voltage: 1x230V/50/60 Hz
- Pumped liquid: clean without solid substances and mineral oils, without viscosity, chemically neutral with properties close to water (max. glycol content 30%)