DAB.EVOSTA3 - electronic circulation pumps for heating/air conditioning
ELECTRONIC CIRCULATION PUMPS FOR HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
Electronic circulation pumps EVOSTA3 with a synchronous motor with a permanent magnet and a frequency converter intended for heating and air conditioning systems. The EVOSTA3 range of circulation pumps ensures high efficiency in all applications and brings significant energy savings. The pump contains an electronic device for detecting the change in pressure in the system and automatically adjusts the output, which ensures maximum efficiency with minimum energy consumption. The EVOSTA 3 circulation pump is also suitable for replacing old three-stage circulation pumps because it has the same construction length and connection. All models have a breather plug and allow manual release of the motor shaft. The cast iron body has a cataphoresis coating, the casing is made of stainless steel. Waterproof electronics with IPX5 protection class.
EVOSTA3 has a display to display the selected operating mode, speed level, instantaneous power consumption, instantaneous discharge height and flow rate. Thanks to the new EVOSTA3 standard, the connector is interchangeable with connectors of other brands without the need to make a new electrical connection.
- Operating range: from 0.4 to 4.2 m3/h with a discharge of up to 8 m
- Liquid temperature range: from -10 °C to + 110 °C
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar (1000 kPa)
- Degree of protection: IPX5
- Insulation class: F
- Installation: with a horizontal position of the motor shaft
- Voltage: 1x230 V/50/60 Hz
- Pumped liquid: clean without solid substances and mineral oils, without viscosity, chemically neutral with properties close to water (max. glycol content 30%)