DAB.DRENAG FX - submersible sludge pump
SUBMERSIBLE SLUDGE PUMPS
Submersible sump pumps for the discharge of moderately polluted, groundwater or rainwater in commercial buildings; the pumps are suitable for applications requiring a high discharge head. The pump is certified according to wastewater regulation EN 12050-2. They are suitable for fixed installations with lifting equipment or portable if placed directly on the bottom of the tank. The outlet connection is both flanged and threaded. The pumps are designed for quick maintenance thanks to a design that provides easy access to the main pump components. The open impeller and anti-wear rubber surface is suitable for use even in the presence of abrasive particles. Double silicon carbide mechanical seal completely protected in the oil chamber and located away from the pumped fluid. Motor shaft in AISI 431 stainless steel for P2 <1.2 kW and AISI 304 for P2 > 1.5 kW, quick-connect cable gland sealed in resin. Single-phase versions with integrated capacitor, available with float for automatic operation (MA) up to 1.5 kW. For three-phase versions, protection is the responsibility of the user. The ATEX version is available for use in potentially explosive environments (ATES certification: II2G Ex db IIB T4 GB o IEC EX: Ex db IIB T4 Gb).
- Operating range: flow rate up to 30.9 m3/h with a discharge up to 32 m
- Pumped liquid: slightly polluted water, rainwater and sandy water from construction sites, etc.
- Throughput: solid particles up to 10 mm
- Liquid temperature range: up to + 50 °C (+ 60 °C for short periods) + 40 °C for ATEX version
- Flange and threaded connection: 1"1/2, DN 32, DN 40
- Impeller type: open
- Degree of protection: IP 68
- Motor insulation class: F
- Maximum dry running time: 10 min
- Installation: portable or fixed with lifting device
- Special version on request: different cable length, voltage