DAB.NKVE - vertical multistage pumps (32-95)
VERTICAL MULTISTAGE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS WITH MCE/P
The NKVE 32, 45, 65, 95 series pumps in AISI 304 stainless steel are vertical centrifugal pumps with MCE-P converter, designed for pressurization in domestic and commercial environments, they can also be used in agriculture and irrigation systems. The pumps can be used for water circulation in heating and air conditioning systems. They are versatile, thanks to the use of the MCE-P inverter, which ensures a level automatically adapted to the different needs of the system, to maintain a constant pressure value. The parts of the pump that are in contact with the liquid are made of AISI 304 stainless steel (AISI 316 version X, only on request). From TYPES with 5,5 kW output, the mechanical seal is removable without dismantling the motor. Mechanical seals for aggressive liquids and different connections (round, oval, Victaulic, clamping flanges) on request. All TYPES are WRAS and ACS certified for use with potable water. IE3 electric motors with high energy efficiency.
IN-LINE vertical multistage centrifugal pumps controlled by MCE/P frequency converter suitable for medium and large water supplies. They are ideal for pressure stations, boiler feed, hot water circulation, chilled water and condensate transport, fire protection systems, washing plants, potable water supply, tank pressurisation and irrigation systems.
- All pump parts in contact with the pumped liquid are made of non-corrosive materials.
- The inner casing is made of precision cast AISI 304 stainless steel, the diffusers are made of ULTEM technopolymer.
- The pump shaft is made of AISI 431 stainless steel, the impellers and the pump casing are made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- The outer base body is electrophoretic coated and together with the motor intermediate ring are cast iron.
- Standardised mechanical seal silicon carbide/carbon/ EPDN.
- The connection to the motor shaft is a solid two-piece flange coupling.
- Degree of protection: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- Fluid temperature range: -15 °C to +120 °C
- Max. +40°C (+40°F)
- Max. design pressure: 25 bar (2500 kPa)
- Operating range from 4 to 29 m3/h with discharge up to 244 m - NKVE 10 - 15 - 20
- Operating range from 4 to 118 m3/h with discharge up to 158 m - NKVE 32 - 45 - 65 - 95