DAB.KDNE MCE/P - gear pumps with frequency converter
STANDARDIZED CENTRIFUGAL GEAR PUMPS WITH FREQUENCY CONVERTER MCE/P
Centrifugal single-stage horizontal pumps designed for a wide range of applications such as: houses, apartment buildings, campsites, swimming pools, farms, water supply, irrigation for greenhouses, gardens, agriculture, rainwater harvesting, industrial systems.
Highly versatile pumps thanks to the use with MCE/P frequency converter, to ensure optimum pump performance and the ability to automatically adapt to different system requirements while maintaining constant pressure. Pump body in cast iron to DIN-EN 733 (ex DIN 24255), flanges to DIN 2533 and DIN 2532 for DN 200. Cast iron impeller, pump shaft in AISI 304 stainless steel. Mechanical seal: carbon/silicon carbide with EPDM o-rings according to DIN 24960. Asynchronous motor cooled by external ventilation, 2-pole or 4-pole design.
- Mechanical seal: carbon/silicon carbide with EPDM o-rings
- Motor construction: B3
- Speed: 1450 - 2900 l/min
- Operating range: from 1 to 440 m3/h with discharge up to 70 m
- Fluid temperature range: -10 °C to +140 °C
- Pumped liquid: clean, free of solids and abrasive substances, non-aggressive, non-viscous, non-crystallising, chemically neutral, properties close to water
- Max. ambient temperature: +40 °C
- Max. operating pressure: 16 bar - 1600 kPa (for DN 200 max. 10 bar)
- Degree of protection: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- Flanges: PN 16 DIN 2533, PN 10 DIN 2532 for DN 200
- Installation: fixed horizontally