DAB.NKV - vertical multistage pumps (32-95)
VERTICAL MULTISTAGE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
The NKV 32,45,65,95 series pumps in AISI 304 stainless steel are vertical centrifugal pumps with coupling designed for pressurization in domestic and commercial environments, they can also be used in agriculture and irrigation systems. The pumps can be used for water circulation in heating and air conditioning systems. The parts of the pump that are in contact with the liquid are made of AISI 304 stainless steel (AISI 316 version X, on request only). From TYPES with 5,5 kW output, the mechanical seal is removable without dismantling the motor. Mechanical seals for aggressive liquids and different connections (round, oval, Victaulic, clamping flanges) on request. All TYPES are WRAS and ACS certified for use with potable water. IE3 electric motors with high energy efficiency
- Operating range from 1m3 /h to 120m3 /h with a discharge of up to 320m
- Pumped liquid clean, free of solids or abrasives, non-viscous, non-aggressive, crystalline and chemically neutral
- Maximum glycol ratio 30%
- Min. and max. liquid temperature -30 °C to +120 °C (EPDM) -15 °C to +120 °C (Viton/FKM)
- Maximum ambient temperature +50 °C
- Maximum operating pressure bar/kPa NKV 65, 95: 25 bar / 2500 kPa NKV 32, 45: 32 bar / 3200 kPa
- Degree of protection: IP55
- Motor insulation class: F
- Impellers/material: AISI 304 stainless steel for NKV S AISI 316 stainless steel for NKV X (on request only)
- Single-phase voltage 1x230 V up to 2.2 kW
- Three-phase voltage 380-415 V at 50 Hz from 3 kW
- Possible installation type - vertical position
- Special design on request - other voltage and frequency, ATEX version
- For pumps NKV 32 - 45 - 65 - 95
All pump parts in contact with the pumped liquid are made of non-corrosive materials.
The inner pump body is made of precision cast AISI 304 stainless steel, the diffusers are made of ULTEM technopolymer.
The pump shaft is made of AISI 431 stainless steel, the impellers and the pump casing are made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
The outer base body is electrophoretic coated and together with the motor spacer are cast iron.
Standardised mechanical seal silicon carbide/carbon/EPDM
The connection to the motor shaft is a solid two-piece flange coupling.
Operating range from 17 to 118 m3/h with discharge up to 320 m