DAB.KI - stainless steel pumps
AISI 304 STAINLESS STEEL CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
AISI 304 stainless steel centrifugal pump with axial suction, suitable for domestic and industrial applications (for cold, hot, cooling liquid), thermal water, industrial washing. Standard construction materials guarantee more resistance to oxidation (rust) and subsequent erosion, especially at high temperatures (90 °C). Other possible applications are: in cooling systems with propylene glycol (version V) and ethylene glycol (version E); in washers for industrial applications, refrigeration or liquids moderately oily and aggressive (versions V and VS).
- Operating range: up to 10 m3/h with a discharge of up to 32 metres.
- Pumped liquid: clean, free of solids or abrasive substances, non-viscous, non-aggressive, non-crystallising and chemically
- neutral, properties close to water.
- Liquid temperature range: -10 °C to +90 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40 °C
- Maximum working pressure: 8 bar (800 kPa)
- Degree of protection: IP 55
- Insulation class: F
- Standard voltage
- Single-phase 220-230 V/50 Hz Three-phase 230-400 V/50 Hz.
- Special mechanical seals
- Version V: ceramic/carbon/FKM version for liquids
- Oil (up to 110 °C) and propylene glycol
- Version VS: silicon/silicon/FKM for oil liquids (up to 110 °C) and abrasive particles.
- Version E: silicon/carbon/EPDM for water up to 120 °C and ethylene glycol