DAB.AQUAPROF - system for rainwater
RAINWATER UTILIZATION SYSTEM
Aquaprof is a complete system for the use of rainwater in family houses. The system consists of an automatic electronic control unit, a three-way valve and an automatic pump of Euroinox 30/50M or Euroinox 40/50M class. It comes with a wall bracket and a float switch with a 20 m cable (applies to Aquaprof Basic) or a level probe with a 20 m cable (applies to Aquaprof TOP).
• Degree of protection: IP42
• Ambient working temperature:
min. +5°C up to max. +40°C
• Max flow: 80 l/min.
• Max. displacement: 42.2 m (Aquaprof 30/50)
57.7 m (Aquaprof 40/50)
• Liquid temperature range: from + 5°C to + 35°C
• Max. system working pressure: 6 bar (600 kPa)
• Max. inlet pressure: 4 bar (400 kPa)
• Max. height of the collection point: 15 meters
• Recommended pump suction connection: 1"