Avansa 700 W + 55Ah batteryCode: AVANSA SET I.
Product detailed description
Backup power supply for Avansa 700 W + circulatorsAKUMA Vortek 12V 55Ah 480A
Technical data Avansa 700 W
- Maximum capacity: 1000 VA
- Maximum rated power: 700W
- Main input power: 150 - 270 VCA
- Input frequency: 45 - 65 Hz
- Output Power: 207 - 241 VCA
- Input frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Switching time: 4ms
- Nutral voltage of connected battery: 12V DC (battery not included in power supply)
- Maximum capacity of connected battery: 150 Ah (battery not included in power supply)
- Overload protection:110% 130% (30 seconds)
- Resting power consumption: 22W
- Dimension (H/W/D): 18.5x14.5x34 cm
- Backup power supply is suitable for appliances with approx. max power 350W in total
Backup time calculation:
Enter the capacity of the battery Ah
Enter the maximum pump capacity W
hours the backup power supply will continuously back up your pump
This product belongs to the group of professional automatic backup power supplies (UPS) specially designed and manufactured for continuous power supply to solid fuel boilers in case of main power failure. In the event of a power failure, the backup power supply (UPS) will provide immediate battery power to keep the circulators running and the boiler safely cool.
This backup power supply can be used to ensure the operation of other electrical appliances that require stability and stable power parameters. This product should not be used as a converter.
The main feature of this device is the input power curve when operating on battery power. The curve is a pure sinusoid, identical to the main mains supply from your house. When the main power from your house is on, the backup source will charge the battery and ensure long lasting battery life. The backup power supply (UPS) only works with an external 12V battery (for the 1050W model with a 24V battery). Only a lead acid type battery should be used as the backup power supply is designed to charge this type of battery. The use of gel batteries is not recommended.
WARNING! Be careful when handling the battery. Take off metal objects (e.g. bracelets, chains, watches, rings... etc.) when connecting the backup power supply. Due to the fact that it may short circuit the electric current and consequently disassemble metal materials on the consumer's body. When connecting the battery, keep the polarization: the red (+positive) wire will be connected to the + terminal and the black (-negative) wire will be connected to the - terminal. Metal connectors are used to connect the cable to the battery poles. It is recommended to clean the battery contacts with a brush before connection. Tighten the connector with a wrench to ensure firm contact.
Install the backup power supply (UPS) in a dry place, free of moisture, away from water or snow. The installation location of the backup power supply(UPS) must be large enough not to obstruct the cooling system of the backup power supply. Furthermore, the location should be free of dust or coal dust that could block the backup power supply fan. The installation site should be well ventilated to prevent overheating of the system. To avoid electric shock check that all cables are in good condition and free from parts without insulation. Operation of the backup power supply (UPS) may cause arcing. The backup power supply should not be installed in flammable environments.
CAUTION! The backup power supply (UPS) operates only when connected to an external battery. It should not be used without a battery connected. After connecting the battery, plug the main power cord into a mains socket (230V, 50 Hz) with earth ground. On the back of the power supply, connect the device you want to operate during a power failure. Follow the following sequence: connect the battery, connect the main power supply, and then connect the consumer (device) to the backup power supply (UPS). To turn the power supply on, press and hold the power button (ON/OFF) for 4 seconds.
System operation begins with automatic detection of the mains voltage battery status. If the battery voltage drops below 10.8V , the battery may be damaged and cannot be started.
In the event of a power failure or if the power parameters are not within the normal range , the backup power supply (UPS) will automatically switch to the battery. The switching of the backup power supply to battery will be shown on the display of the backup power supply (UPS). The unit (UPS) also announces the switching of the backup power supply (UPS) to the battery with an audible signal.
When the battery voltage drops below the minimum value (the battery is discharged), the backup power supply (UPS) will increase the frequency of the warning sound and disconnect the power supply.
If the device that is connected to the backup power supply (UPS) exceeds the maximum power by 110%, the backup power supply (UPS) will start to emit an intermittent acoustic signal and shut down automatically. For inductive devices (e.g. water pumps and electric motors), it is recommended to use a device up to 50% of the maximum power from the UPS, as inductive devices may need double the power at start-up.
WARNING! Danger! Do not touch the battery terminals during operation.
To stop the backup power supply (UPS), hold the ON/OFF button for 4 seconds. Then the backup power supply will beep and stop. To extend the battery life, it is recommended to perform a cycle of empty and full battery charge at least once every 2 months. Perform this operation even if there have been no failures within the 2-month period and the battery is still fully charged .
WARNING! This is only a safety device to be used only during a power failure. Please do not leave it near fuel when using this device.
- Backup power supply (UPS) will stop in case of low battery. If the battery is discharged to 10.8V, the backup power supply will cut off the power supply to prevent the battery from being destroyed. A rapid audible alarm indicates:- Overload protection:If the load on the backup power supply (UPS) exceeds 110% of the rated power, the backup power supply (UPS) will stop to prevent damage.
- Short circuit protection:The backup power supply (UPS) will stop in the event of a short circuit.- The voltage regulator (AVR) ensures constant voltage for the devices at a given interval. Battery power on: the system switches to battery and provides continuous power for the device. -Bypass function:
- Automation: if there is a non-standard power supply in the network, the backup power supply automatically switches to the battery. -Conversion to start the job: in some cases, a higher starting power than the rated power of the backup power supply (UPS) is required. In this case, the backup power supply (UPS) solves this problem by supplying 110% of its capacity. Once the capacity is supplied, it will shut down.
- High charging current: the initial charging current is about 10A. It will charge the battery in less time than conventional chargers.
- Battery standby: after the battery is fully charged, the backup power supply (UPS) will keep the battery charged. For optimal results, the battery must have a capacity in the range of 40 Ah -190 Ah. Do not use a battery with a capacity of less than 40Ah, as the initial charging current of the UPS (up to 10A) may reduce the lifetime .
For 100W consumption:
- Backup power supply (UPS) with 65 Ah battery will work for 3.5 hours.
- Backup power supply (UPS) with 120 Ah battery will work for 6.5 hours.
- Backup power supply (UPS) with 150 Ah battery will work for 8 hours.
For 200W consumption:
- Backup power supply (UPS) with 65 Ah battery will work for 2 hours.
- Backup power supply (UPS) with 120 Ah battery will work for 3 hours.
- Backup power supply (UPS) with 150 Ah battery will work for 4 hours.
For 300W consumption:
- Backup power supply (UPS) with 65 Ah battery will work for 1.5 hours.
- Backup power supply (UPS) with 120 Ah battery will work for 2.5 hours.
- Backup power supply (UPS) with 150 Ah battery will work for 3 hours.
FeaturesAKUMA Komfort+ 12V 55Ah 480A:
- Maintenance-free car battery
- Lead/Calcium technology
- Condition monitoring with "magic eye"
- Increased starting current
- Enhanced lid with central degassing system
- Low self-discharge
- Higher corrosion resistance
Technical parametersAKUMA Komfort+ 12V 55Ah 480A:
- Capacity: 55 Ah
- Vyb. 480 A
- Pole Type: 1
- Cell arrangement: 0
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 207 x 175 x 190 mm
- Mounting: B13
UseAKUMA Komfort+ 12V 55Ah 480A:
- Current motor vehicles with standard and enhanced trim levels
- Everyday driving
|Category:||Backup power supplies|
Video Avansa 700 W + batéria 55Ah
Be the first who will post an article to this item!