DAB.S4 OL - 4" submersible pumps with oil-filled motor
DAB.S4 OL (S4 AMERIA)
Submersible centrifugal pumps for wells and boreholes, larger than 4" diameter. The pumps are used for pumping water, for pressurizing and supplying water, in the distribution systems of small and large buildings, civil and industrial, as well as for irrigation, washing and fire protection systems. Technopolymer impellers, with suction rings, stainless steel. Pump casing, shaft, motor coupling, integrated suction filter and cable cover in stainless steel. Suction body, discharge body and hanging lugs in AISI 304 microalloyed stainless steel. Removable integrated check valve in technopolymer or stainless steel (depending on model). Technopolymer impellers designed to ensure a high level of efficiency in compliance with the 2009/125/EC Directive (Eco design - ErP) with MEI ≥ 0.4 for the entire range. ACS certified, WRAS certified.
The 4OL motor is a two-pole asynchronous motor whose parts in contact with water are made of AISI 304L stainless steel. Cooling and lubrication of the ball bearings is provided by a special food-grade liquid. The rewindable stator is housed in an AISI 304L stainless steel housing, fixed by steel pins to the upper motor support.
Fitted with carbon-ceramic mechanical seal.
- Pumped fluid: clean, free of solids and abrasive substances, non-viscous, non-aggressive, chemically neutral, properties close to water
- Maximum pump diameter: 99 mm
- Maximum sand quantity: 150 g/m3
- Spout diameter: S4-1, S4-2, S4-3, S4-4, S4-6: 1 1/4" S4-8, S4-12, S4:16: 2"
- Impeller material: technopolymer
- Fluid temperature range: 0°C to +40°C
- Maximum draft: 4OL: 250 m
- Maximum number of starts: 20/h
- Degree of protection: IP68
- Insulation class: F
- Single-phase voltage: 1x230 V 50 Hz
- Three-phase voltage: 3x230 V 50 Hz - 3x400 V 50 Hz
- Installation: in vertical position. Horizontal installation is possible, it is recommended to install a cooling jacket.