DAB.DTRON 2 - automatic pumps 7"
DTron2 is a range of 7" electronic submersible pumps with multiple impellers.
They are designed to pump clean water from wells, sumps and tanks. They can be used for full and partial immersion or surface pumping
(with suitable accessories). Suitable for use in the domestic sector
for pressure boosting, rainwater reuse, gardening and irrigation. The pump can also be installed horizontally.
It is also available in an X design with a 1" inlet and in an X assembly which includes a 1 metre suction hose and a float to prevent the suction of debris from the bottom. The entire pump is IP68 rated. With the DOC68 accessory (on request) it can be used as a surface pump with IP68 degree of protection, so it can be used under water.
The pump includes an expansion tank, so no external expansion tank is required.
- Operating range: flow rate up to 7.2 m3/h with discharge up to 45 m
- Type of pumped liquid: clean, without solid or abrasive particles, non-viscous, non-aggressive, non-crystallising, chemically neutral
- Throughput: 2 mm
- Minimum suction depth: 110 mm
- Minimum level height: 35 mm
- Liquid temperature range: +0 °C to +50 °C
- Minimum and maximum ambient temperature: < 0 °C / +50 °C
- Set pressure: 2.4 bar (±0.2)
- Flange/threaded connection: threaded 5/4"
- Maximum pump diameter: 185 mm
- Impeller material: technopolymer/ stainless steel AISI 304
- Maximum number of starts: 60/h
- Continuous operation: yes
- Degree of protection: IP68
- Motor insulation class: F
- Power cable (m), plug: 10/15 m with plug
- Single-phase power: 230 V 50 Hz
- Possible installation methods: fixed, horizontal or vertical. Submerged or partially submerged. Can be installed on the surface, under water or, after installing the DOC68 accessory, outdoors in a vertical position (not included). Special design on request: X design with suction kit for suction higher at the surface. Version for surface installation (DOC68 accessory required).