DAB.MICRA - 3" submersible pumps for boreholes and wells
3" SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS FOR BOREHOLES AND WELLS
Multi-stage three-inch pump for narrow boreholes and wells is rigidly connected to the motor with a NEMA 3" standardized flange connection.
Impellers, bearing housings and other parts are made of noryl, diffusers are made of self-lubricating polyacetate. The pump casing , shaft, suction filter and cable guard are stainless steel. The suction and discharge bodies are made of brass, the check valve is built-in.
The submersible two-pole asynchronous motor with stator encapsulated in AISI 304 casing has built-in reversible winding protection against overheating. Other mechanical parts are made of AISI 304 and brass. The plain bearings are cooled and lubricated by a sealed water filling. Start-up and overcurrent protection of single-phase motors is handled by a start-up box. The start-up box must be ordered separately. The protection of three-phase motors shall be provided by the customer.
- Pumped fluid: clean, free of solids or abrasive substances, chemically neutral, close to water in properties
- Fluid temperature range: 0 °C to + 35 °C
- Max. amount of dispersed sand : 40 g/m3
- Degree of protection : IP68
- Insulation class: F
- Number of starts per hour: max. 20
- Connection cable length:
- MICRA 50 - 1 m
- MICRA 75 - 1.2 m
- MICRA 100 - 1.4 m
- Operating range: from 0.3 to 2.7 m3/h with discharge up to 90 m