DAB.NOVA UP - submersible sludge pump
SUBMERSIBLE SLUDGE PUMPS
Drainage pumps in automatic or manual design with removable filter for pumping up to 2/3 mm, non-drainable residue. These pumps can be used with liquids containing solid particles with a maximum size of up to 10 mm. Pump body, impeller are made of technopolymer. Motor, rotor shaft and screws made of stainless steel. Asynchronous submersible motor for continuous operation. Stator in sealed stainless steel housing. Built-in thermal motor protection and capacitor for M16 single phase version.
- Operating range.
- Liquid temperature range: from 0 °C to 35 °C for domestic use
- Pumped liquid: without fibres
- Minimum immersion depth: NOVA UP-300 M-A - 120 mm NOVA UP 300 M-NA - 60 mm NOVA UP 600 M-A - 165 mm NOVA UP 600 M-NA - 70 mm
- Maximum immersion depth: 7 m
- Installation: vertical, fixed or portable
- Degree of protection: IP68
- Insulation class: F